Wardrobe Master


{ Ezzentric Topz Vintage Trench Coat, available HERE // Monki Plaid Shirt // Black Frop waisted Tube Dress, c/o Zalora // Vintage Espadrille }

Wet and cold, it's obvisouly trench-coat-weather at the moment here in Hong Kong! Trench coat is so versatile that I personally think that it can be teamed up with anything - from as basic as Wang-style white t-shirt and boyfriend jeans to something as bold as this Mary Katranzou printed dress!I vote Trnech Coat to be the master of wardrobe staple!

I chose a rather basic take this time and paired this vintage, slightly oversized trench up with some subtle yet playful plaids and a bit of shinniness on my feet. I could have gone even plainer and have just black and beige in this outfit but I thought I should add a bit of fun to the ultimately annoying gloomy weather, just to keep myself awake really! =p

x
Twee

Labels: